Fees are confirmed in Singapore Dollars. *The rates in Euros and US Dollars are subject to change. Please check online for the exact currency converter.
*Discounts for Partner Organizations
As part of our collaborations, SETAC is extending discounted registration rates to members of the following organizations:
- Society for Risk Analysis
- Society of Toxicology
- International Society of Exposure Science
If you are a member of one of those societies, please use your promo code when you register. Look out for emails from your organization with the promo code or contact Patricia at the Conference Secretariat directly.
*Please click here to view the full list of special rate countries
- Your full conference registration includes admission to all platform and poster sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception on Sunday, printed programme book and electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf).
- One day conference fees include the printed programme book, electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf), platform and poster sessions, lunch and coffee break on the specific registration date.
- Payments by credit card (Visa, or MasterCard) are strongly preferred. Card details must be submitted during the online registration process.
- Payments can also be made by bank transfer (mind the deadlines, it takes several days to reach overseas bank account!). Bank details can be found on the invoice. Only local (Singapore) cheques be accepted.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Payment terms:
In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 12 May and the payment MUST be received by 20 May 2020.
- If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due.
- In case you have not received a receipt before the conference date, we kindly ask you to bring proof of payment to the meeting. If no payment was received and no proof of payment can be shown, the registration fee MUST be paid on site!
- After 1 September 2020, only onsite registration is possible.
- Invoices are sent via e-mail.
- If you have any queries concerning your registration, please contact email@example.com
- Your cooperation in registering at your eligible rate and fulfilling payments promptly, would contribute to the success of the conference.
All terms & conditions are subjected to changes
- All cancellation requests will undergo an internal SETAC review and auditing process.
- Cancellations made before 31 July 2020 will be refunded less 15% of the registration fee to cover administration costs. No registration refunds will be made after this date; however you may nominate a replacement delegate at no charge. The same conditions apply to tickets purchased for social events.
- All request for cancellation / replacements must be received in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of refund after a cancellation, the cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount that was already.
- If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline but have not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- SETAC reserves the right to cancel any events due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of event cancellations by SETAC, a refund of the full event fee will be done.
- Refunds will be made after the meeting.
- For delegates who did not show up at the meeting:
- If the fees were not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- If the full conference fee was paid, delegate materials can be received upon request.
- Per reminder that needs to be sent, an administrative cost of 20 SGD will be added to your invoice.
Please email email@example.com at the Conference Secretariat in Singapore for a visa invitation letter and include the following information:
- Your name
Please also include information about your presentation if you would like to have your abstract(s) mentioned in the invitation letter.
Please allow at least 5 business days to receive your invitation letter via email.
Kindly note that SETAC cannot contact embassies on your behalf. Applicants should bring all relevant documents with them to their interview. Please contact your embassy to find out which documents are required.
For any other questions on invitation letters and visa requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.